Thursday, August 8, 2013

10 Things I Hate About You 1999 [English] DVDRip.AC3 Torrent Download

10 Things I Hate About You (1999)

Good rate 8 Bad rate 0


10 Things I Hate About You torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 128
Peers: 99

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1999
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Gil Junger
Starring: Heath Ledger, Julia Stiles, Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Description:
New boy is this man to the meanest girl in school available, the older sister of the girl he has a crush on, who can not be updated until older sister does.
Review:
I want to see this movie when it first came out, but never did. I did not get a copy until a week ago and ended up watching it with my girlfriend. I have to admit, I've seen five times in the last week. Many teen movies have very basic or clich? D plot, but not this one. Which is based on The Taming of the Shrew, and has many interesting twists. The music is wonderful, each song really fit the moment, and the two love stories are really interesting to watch. In fact, all the actors did a really great job. The only bad thing is sometimes a dirty joke. If teens do not care about the movie, do not worry, you're just like me, this movie is still worth watching. Im giving 10 to bring their top rankings!


No comments:

Post a Comment