Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug 2013 English [DVD].720p Torrent Download

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

Good rate 20 Bad rate 2


The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 126
Peers: 92

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Director: Peter Jackson
Starring: Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage

Description:
The younger and welcome hobbit Bilbo Baggins, define an unexpected trip Lonely Mountain enthusiastic group of dwarves, a stolen mountain home to recover from a corner ny called Smaug.
Review:
Best of the best. Pete has compiled a masterpiece. Need I say at this point, I am a new fan of LOTR movie after seeing this movie. My friends and family have always said I have to watch 3 movies before and now I can not wait to sit down with a bowl of popcorn and watch a large scale and perfect execution that The Hobbit: an operator who is not expected to be brought to all of my 5 senses. I could probably count The Hobbit as a sixth sense. He just THAT good.First once, it was just beautiful 48fps sharp and clean to the eye. It was a touch of intelligence technology by Jackson, and it worked perfectly, allowing the audience to feel like he / she is peeking picture frame on Bilbos fireplace, or pine to the top of the cliff and look down at Rivendell. It seems far fetched, but lets just say I forgot I was watching a movie, and you can experience for yourself, what I mean.The execution was fabulous as well; pacing, angle shot, stakeholders, scripts, and so much more. Score by Howard Shore is so smart and is sure to put a smile on your face. OVERALL films will put a smile on your face. The Hobbit will remind you that you can do great things, no matter how small.


No comments:

Post a Comment