Saturday, August 17, 2013

On the Road 2012 (English) PDVD (XViD) Torrent Download

On the Road (2012)

Good rate 7 Bad rate 0


On the Road torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 146
Peers: 79

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2012
Genre: Adventure, Drama
Director: Walter Salles
Starring: Sam Riley, Garrett Hedlund, Kristen Stewart

Description:
Young writer Sal Paradise has his life shaken not reach the free-spirited Dean Moriarty and her girls, Marylou. As they travel across the country, they meet a mix of people who each impact their journey indelibly.
Review:
I liked the book immensely when I read it a few years. I shot it for two days and thought it was to feel a fantastic read with an incredibly high energy. (Almost like reading the equivalent of a few cups of coffee) film opposite not to feel that particular high-speed energy, in fact I thought that the movie kind of juices of the energy of the story to make it all in related to the story, which should have a beginning try to put, middle and end. I understand that any adaptation of this will do some changes to the configuration, only because the film does not need to have a story with a clear understanding through the line for people who arent familiar with the book, and the is will be good, but at the same time, it takes a bit some of the amazing power of the book. In fact, it's kind of reminded me of the 70s, Robert Redford version of The Great Gatsby While it is true that the recreation of scenes from the book, as if to fill the film with live energy that their starting material was tremendously forget! Enough of that, because even though the film firmly on the road is pleasant enough and quite good, it is not like a film, it's hard as a whole. I do in fact see almost the entire movie with a big smile on my face because I was largely staged certain scenes from the book like, and catch some lines that I remember vividly from the book, but not listen to them appear in the film, I thought about how great it was that the writer and director include them.The I thought the movie was even better and better in hindsight, because at first I did not particularly like either Sam or Rielley Gareth Hedlund as Sal and Dean. They thought that they were both totally miscast, but in fact, as the movie went on, it was much easier to accept them as symbols, if only because I think I had a certain style in mind for both characters - Sal had less gray, a naive ... and Dean would have a lot more manic and charming rather modest, but very friendly people. (I feel like maybe James Franco would've been a good choice for this, because he can definitely do both manic and depressive.) The fact that I understand that you do not overdo Dean Moriarty, because then there is the risk run go too far and it will not be believable as someone who could easily charm is this whole group of people, but then again, as the film goes on, and the scene - it will be much easier to accept the two actors, as Sal and Dean. I believe that in fact the truth is that the film as a whole, too. It kind of does not start on this type of vibration you know and he quickly hit because of the way to convey certain scenes from the book with me. I really feel that Walter Salles appropriate to the spirit of the book and the main mourning resist, but not quite hot capture the spirit of high energy, which makes the book such an intoxicating read. During this first came to me as a disappointment I must admit that the movie (based as well as his book) has grown on me, as I saw it, and if the film is not the same as the book there is at least quite strong enough, the interpretation of the book of characters and events that I'll be happy and enjoy it on its own merits. (The fact that it is also beautifully filmed and has a large enclosed by a great soundtrack!)


No comments:

Post a Comment