Friday, August 30, 2013

The Departed 2006 English DVDRip.[AC3] Torrent Download

The Departed (2006)

Good rate 14 Bad rate 2


The Departed torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 140
Peers: 60

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 2006
Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Director: Martin Scorsese
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, Jack Nicholson

Description:
Secret State Police, which has been infiltrated by the mafia clan and police mole working on the same mob race track and identify each other before are exposed to the enemy, when both parties understand their outfit is the rat.
Review:
I was hoping for? I say shame? This movie is better than Goodfellas. Here we see it.I advance review of the latest Scorsese film I said. I had a lot to say about this? More than a director (from classics like the taxi driver recently, Gangs of New York), I thought I would give. I was very wrong.Though exact plot is irrelevant Departed blurred the line separating good guy bad guy, and the thief from the police, is currently around Boston. The entire cast (I do not have mentioned) to a large Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin, and went after a stellar roles. Living legend Jack Nicholson perfectly deliver the best performances of his years as a mob boss Frank Costello nauseating. Hue was acting so Nicholsons this point, I really like some slimy went capo.The I felt about the film is no less spectacular. Funny most comedies, Scorsese is still capable of more bloodshed and stunning cinematic achievement.Bravo carefully, Mr. Scorsese has been given to you alone surpassed.


No comments:

Post a Comment