Tuesday, July 16, 2013

E.T the Extra-Terrestrial 1982 (English) (DVDRip) 480p Torrent Download

E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982)

Good rate 24 Bad rate 2


E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 119
Peers: 89

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1982
Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family
Director: Steven Spielberg
Starring: Dee Wallace, Henry Thomas, Peter Coyote

Description:
and only gentle boy gets stranded extraterrestrial. He has to find the courage to defy the authorities to help the alien return to its home planet.
Review:
Today, when I was in my house alone, looking through my DVD player, trying to figure out what movie should I watch for entertainment. I saw ET and amused seen for almost 3-4 years. I saw the movie, since I was 4 years old, so I was wondering if you still like it when adults. While watching the film, I had this wave of nostalgia running through me, he remembered the days when I was a kid, with his family. The film is not child sentíaa for me, I actually I have a lot of fun as it used to when I was a child. This film is not at all, because at the age of 30 years. This film is a truly timeless and will always be remembered. This is one of the best films of Steven Spielberg. (And it's not easy) timeless classic 10/10


No comments:

Post a Comment