Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back to the Future 1985 Eng.DVDScr.720p Torrent Download

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Good rate 25 Bad rate 0


Back to the Future Part II torrent

Download torrent

Seeds: 112
Peers: 75

Torrent Details: DVD Rip, Dual Audio, English sub

Verified

Year: 1989
Genre: Adventure, Comedy, Sci-Fi
Director: Robert Zemeckis
Starring: Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson

Description:
2015 after visiting a martyr McFly must repeat his visit to 1955 to prevent disastrous changes in 1985 ... without interfering with the first team.
Review:
As a big fan of BTTF, I must admit that this is the best movie ever made BTTF. It has all the ingredients to suit audiences of all ages. I personally like the 50's stuff in it, but I'm also a big fan of 80 (current in the film) and the future is not fun. Sure ... It has been almost two decades since the film came out, and now we know that the future is seen in BTTF 2, a little funny, but hey ... Do you remember Total Recall? Now it's a future that never see the light of day, but at least 2 BTTF future amusing.I seen this movie over a dozen times, and I try to do things that do not fit, movie mistakes, etc. (Da. place. Pains I ...), but the thing is, I know that mistakes (such as reflection in the glass), but this film keeps your mind leaving, mesmerized by a great history and great moments. Of course Spielberg never had any intention of more ingredients than in the past (50), present and future. But nearly 20 years later ... it also (still) good movie to see what 80 years was all about. (This is a great moment for people my age who were born in the late 70's), I would recommend this movie for everyone, but watch BTTF (the first film) Firstly, because you can not see part 2 and 3 are not watching it in the correct order. have fun! (I recommend the trilogy frame, you can buy it anywhere)


No comments:

Post a Comment